- Courses offered at no fee – no refund
- Courses offered for fee –
- If participant cancels attendance with 24 hour or more notice the entire fee will; be refunded.
- If the participant cancels attendance with less than 24 hour notice the refund will be 75% of the fee, the remaining 25% to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Requests for refund after completion of the course will be handled on a case by case basis upon a showing of good cause. Requests to be directed to Catharine O’Connor, Head of Education, firstname.lastname@example.org.